25 Things You Don't Know About Me : Amy Lee

AMY LEE - EVANESCENCE



1. I'm still Jenny from the block.
2. I love my cats more than I love most people. Probably more than is healthy.
3. I can make even Tim McCord laugh once in a while (see No. 1).
4. I prefer bathtubs to showers, even in the morning.
5. I still love my dad's cheesecake more than any I've ever had in New York.
6. I haven't had a drivers license in four years.
7. I suck at math.
8. I refuse to accept Pluto's resignation as a planet.
9. When I was 6 I got a spanking for drawing ghosts on my bedroom wall while dancing to the Ghostbuster's theme song.
10. I have no tonsils.
11. I dream crazy vivid dreams. Like entire movies. And sometimes I write songs about them.
12. I have had three birds in the last five years and my cat has eaten all of them. (Don't worry I'm not getting any more).
13. I collect Rainbow Brite dolls, Care Bears, and other toys and videos from my childhood.
14. I have a pet MEGU. If you don't know what this is you're not a nerd. Or a japanese girl.
15. I'm allergic to lobster.
16. I love lobster.
17. In junior high mean kids used to call me "Amy Flea."
18. My favorite video game of all time is Zelda: Ocarina of Time...and I just got it on 3DS.
19. I'm extremely ticklish and I hate being tickled. If feels like an electric shock and I get involuntarily violent. Bloody noses. Seriously, don't tickle me.
20. When I was a kid I loved riding the escalator so much, that once I rode it a second or third time and my parents didn't notice and I got lost in the mall. I had to go to lost and found and everything.
21. I make a crazy gingerbread house every Christmas. With lights and figurines and everything.
22. You know those little remote control helicopters at Brookstone? Love em. I have three.
23. I wanted to be a veterinarian until I saw a video of a vet performing surgery on a dog. Then I decided I wanted to be a pianist.
24. My current favorite show is Adventuretime.
25. I rock numbered lists.


referensi :
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-amy-lee-20111110
http://www.evanescencewebsite.com/Evanescence/albums/ConceptVideos2011/My%20Heart%20Is%20Broken%20%28Video%20Shooting%29/011.jpg

Comments